Monday, May 1, 2017

Improvements

This semester with this class has been great. I have really enjoyed getting to read about the stories that I have wanted to learn about over the past couple years. I enjoyed this a lot and was always looking forward to reading more stories and seeing what new story I could find.
I think there were some improvements that could have happened though. I really like the audio books that Professor Gibbs put together. I liked those a lot because I work and am married so I can't often take a couple hours here and there to read everything, and trust me it would be a couple hours I am a slow reader. So having more options to listen to the readings would have been great. It would have helped me to be able to listen to the readings of the week while I was at work and then just come home and create my blog post for it. Doing things that way was great for me and helped me to get through my homework easier.
I think another great thing to add would be a day in which there is a learning video or something of the sort about the story. It is great to read it, but as a Religious Studies major I wanted the knowledge of what is behind the story, how it was created, things of that nature. I love that and would have loved to be able to learn more of the stories as the semester rolled.
This course was great, though, and I learned a ton and definitely improved my writing skills. Thank you Professor Gibbs for a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment